26 Buccaneer Place, Grenada Village, Wellington
This home has sold in the high $600’s. For more info, contact Kahn May on 021931381.
Thinking of selling? Let us help you save some time, click here to order your free quote request.
When writing an advert for a home it is easy to enthusiastically wax lyrical and overstate features and benefits. 26 Buccaneer is a three-bedroom home that is good enough to have the facts laid out as they are and any house hunter worth their salt will be able to see why this home just works! Let’s make a list of common requests from buyers and see how we stack up.
- Garaging – you are more than accommodated for here with double garaging on the road frontage
- One level – The whole house (bar a small step down to the large conservatory) has been built on one level with traditional, low maintenance style construction.
- Sun – with a North West aspect this home is lathered in sun. Especially the all-important afternoon variety
- Indoor/outdoor – a sliding door leads from the living to a spacious deck and lawn on the sunny western side with another sliding door leading to the paved bbq area from the large conservatory
- Useable land – with a 576 sqm tract of particularly useable (and fully fenced) land the children will be able to entertain themselves for hours without your concern
- Low maintenance condition – move right on in and make yourself at home here with minimal to do. Plumbing upgraded to mains pressure
- Close to parks – with Grenada Grounds not much more than 100 metres away you have your very own council-maintained area to kick a ball around with the kids, ideal! Also, Seton Nossiter Park around the corner is arguably the best off leash dog park in Wellington
- Close to good schooling – within walking distance of Paparangi School, Newlands Intermediate and Newlands College
- Quiet location – sitting towards the end of a quiet street you will immediately feel a sense of peace and privacy
- Good proximity to transport – a bus stop at the top of the street, or, should you wish to drive it is only a couple of minutes’ to the motorway on-ramp taking you north or into the city
- Separate laundry – this box is ticked also
Future proof yourself and make the smart decision to buy here. We Look forward to seeing you at the open home or feel free to call to make a private viewing time!
Tender: Closes 2pm on Wednesday, 3rd of July 2019